Friday, October 23, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-thon -- on the 24th!


The 24 Hour Read-a-thon is new to me -- like Book Blogger Appreciation Week, I first heard about it from the book bloggers I follow on Twitter. I thought it would be cool to do, but then life got busy (who am I kidding? My life is always busy!), and now the event is practically here, and I never did sign up as a reader or cheerleader, or make any plans to participate. But we don't have any basketball games this weekend, or other big commitments, so I hope to spend some time with books, both print and audio. (Being in Massachusetts over last weekend means a double dose of housecleaning to do this weekend, so I definitely need to find my next audiobook ASAP!)

Wishing my fellow readers a very merry bookish weekend!

No comments: